List of Internship Topics
Each of these topics can lead to a 3-year PhD thesis on a related or non-related topic, depending on available funding and the candidate's quality (for more information see the jobs page).
The internships for the 2015 period have all been assigned.
- Topic 1. Visualization of Collaborative Faceted Search Results: supervised by Petra Isenberg
- Topic 8 . Attention Seeking Information Visualization: supervised by Petra Isenberg
- Topic 1. Interactive 3D Data Registration for Proton Therapy using Touch-Based Interfaces: supervised by Tobias Isenberg
- Topic 2. Interactive Illustrative Map Visualization: supervised by Tobias Isenberg
- Topic 3. Illustrative Visualization in Fluid Dynamics: supervised by Tobias Isenberg
- Topic 4. Visual Analytics of Bitcoin Transactions: supervised by Petra Isenberg & Tobias Isenberg
- Topic 5. Exploring Combined Dimensions with Parallel Coordinates: supervised by Nadia Boukhelifa and Evelyne Lutton.
- Topic 6 (external, not Aviz). Web Design for Geopolitical Intelligence: mail to email@example.com